Saturday

Yes, More Yellow Roses!

I know you won't believe it, but I found a few more yellow rose items! This cute little demi cup and saucer didn't want to be left out!

I didn't win the Yellow Rose Contest, but I met a lot of new friends through it, and saw a lot of beautiful yellow rose items!

Congratulations, Rhonda http://farmhousestyle.blogspot.com/ won. For details see Polly's blog http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/

Here are a few other yellow rose things I have:Left to right, clockwise: Memo holder (from Janet), small address book, and note pad (from Arlene). Large address book and the bottom rose keeps a key hidden inside, it's too pretty to put outside, so I keep it inside! It is also from Janet! I also have a LOT of yellow rose note cards and stationery.
This is just about all of my yellow rose collection, except for my yellow rose hankies, I'll save those for another time!

3 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Stumbled across your cute blog! So many cute ideas. Love the chandelier with the pearls. Will be checking back!

blessings, kari and kijsa

Alison Gibbs said...

Just love that little cup.
So sweet.
Alison

Alice said...

So many beautiful things. It would be impossible to pick a favorite but the bathroom roses are right at the top of my list.