Thursday

Yellow Roses in the Guest Bathroom

This print of a darling little boy holding yellow roses is hanging in our guest bathroom. I have three grandsons so this is very endearing to me!A wicker shelf is next to the vanity in the bathroom. I have a few yellow rose items on the shelf.

Another view of the bathroom. A white bird cage is filled with greenery and a few yellow roses.

Close-up of top shelf: Square yellow rose candle (from Janet!) on the left, framed vintage yellow rose postcard (center) Silk voltive holder on the right (from Marlene.)

Yellow rose topiary on the bottom shelf. A gift from Barbara and Kevin.

Embroidered yellow roses on hand towels. Displayed on a wicker stand on the vanity.

Yellow roses candle holder sits on the ledge on the tub, beside a vase of silk yellow roses.

Towels with yellow roses embroidered on them, hang over the tub.

Towels stored inside a plant stand. If you look closely you can see the yellow towels are embossed with rose design.

Yellow rose buds on these towels.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I LOVE your bathroom. Such wonderful yellow roses. I would have trouble coming out - I would want to stay forever. Do you think Heaven is full of yellow roses? ~Adrienne~

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

How beautiful!! You are quite the decorator!

Dena said...

Oh your yellow roses are so beautiful! My vote is for you!


Dena