Wednesday

Yellow Roses in Dining Room

Yellow roses are painted on my yellow tea cart! The depression glass works well on this because you can see the painting through the glass! I will show a better photo of the tea cart at a different time. My husband bought this tea cart for me when we moved to this house. I really love it!

My husband bought this trunk for me this past year. When he saw it he said you've got to have it! I keep my favorite magazines I can't bear to throw away in it. Those magazines are Southern Lady, Tea Time, Taste of the South, Paula Deen, and soon - the new Victoria!

My husband bought this fragile glass yellow rose for me (he also bought a pink one!) It is so dainty and lovely. I usually display it on the tea cart. These have a name, but I can't think of what it is right now!

This gorgeous yellow rose tea cup was a surprise from two of my internet friends. It is so pretty with the cut-outs on the saucer, the three little feet, and the iridescent coloring. I keep these special tea cups from special friends in the china cabinet. The china cabinet also holds my Old Country Roses china. Thanks, Becca and Gwen!!

This pretty little yellow rose dish was a gift from a high school friend I haven't seen in many, many years. She said she thought of me when she saw it. Thanks, Barbara! I also keep it in the china cabinet.

These two little china thimbles also reside in the china cabinet. The one on the right is from Becca as well!

3 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your tea cart is GORGEOUS!! And so is that trunk!
(and I like the rose teacup and thimble too ;)
You have so many beautiful items!
:)

Adrienne said...

Your teacart is absolutely fantastic! I collect yellow glass and I have a couple of the pieces you have on your cart. Thanks for sharing with us. ~Adrienne~

La Tea Dah said...

ALL of your yellow roses are stunning! Simply beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!
LaTeaDah