Wednesday

Romantic Bathroom

Being the hopeless romantic I am, I had to have a romantic bathroom. I found this candlelier in St. Augustine, FL I call it a candlelier instead of chandelier because it is not electrically wired, it has little crystal cups that hold candles. I have vanilla scented candles inside. I enjoy the fragrance of vanilla.

The live English ivy plant thrives sitting on the garden tub beside the large window where sunshine comes through daily.

What could be more relaxing than a warm bubble bath in the Jacuzzi tub after a long day. A spa for the soul.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted,
Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world." ~Hans Margolius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the battenburg window treatment and the pearls, flowers and greenery. Very romantic and pretty.