Tuesday

More Fall Decorating

Here are a few more pictures of my fall decorating. I've been MIA with blogging, having a hard time finding time on the computer! I have a good excuse! I have been doing our Christmas shopping!
Above is a ceramic cornucopia, I've had for about 15 years. It is displayed on top of my doll curio cabinet.
Last year I found the Pilgrim rag doll at TJ Maxx, and they had the lady Pilgrim this year.
Aren't they cute?

I have the mercury glass pumpkin vignette on top of the small curio cabinet. I'm still enjoying seeing it out, the colors are bright and pretty.

I hope to have more fall pictures soon. I took pictures of the Pay It Forward gifts I'm going to feature, but they didn't turn out very good, I hope to get better pictures maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain! We were lucky the hurricane didn't hit our part of Florida! PTL!

The reason I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done early is because I want to send all the wrapped gifts back with our kids when they come here for Thanksgiving. Postage is way too high to mail packages these days!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Have a happy day!
God Bless.

Katherine

7 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Katherine...no, I haven't started my shopping yet! I'm usually finished before Thanksgiving, but I don't think that's going to happen this year...I'm behind on everything! Love those precious rag dolls! I have nothing Autumny or Thanksgivingy...just Christmasy! I really like your beautiful decor...if I can find some of the nice things that you have, I'll be more prepared next year!

Take care...still trying to find time for emails!

God bless,
Mary

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Katherine...

Oooh...more fabulous Fall decor! My friend, I love that orange mercury glass pumpkin...it's gorgeous! I think this is the first piece of mercury glass that I've seen done in a color other than silver! Such a beautiful vignette too! I love the Pilgrim dolls...so cute! That's awesome that you were able to find the little girl doll this year!

Ohh my...I have only begun to think about Christmas! Good for you...getting all that Christmas shopping done early! I totally agree with you about the cost of postage...it really is outragous!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Teresa's New Life said...

Oh, I do enjoy visiting your site and seeing all your fall decor. LOVE the mercury glass pumpkin.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

All of your decorations are just lovely. I am not at all done, but I have started my shopping. Good for you if you're just about finished. That is always a thrill. Hugs, Marty

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I just sent Ro her B/D-Christmas gift. It was under 3 pounds...and it cost almost as much as I bought it for to send it to her. I couldn't believe it! Great idea to send things home with them. I don't mail much anymore as far as packages...

Annie said...

Wow!! All ready for thanksgiving! I love the pearl napkin holders, how charming! And the little pilgrims are too cute for words. Makes me want some pumpkin pie! :)

joyh82 said...

I love those little pilgrim ragdolls! Cute decorations.