Wednesday

Halloween Decor

I don't really like Halloween. I especially don't like witches and the horror stuff. I decorate for fall with scarecrows instead and don't use much Halloween decor. Last year I found the cute little witch boot (above) at Hobby Lobby along with the black cat below. I think they are cute (not scary!) The tip of the boot has a little candy corn hanging on it. This year in Mary Englebreit's Home Companion magazine she featured this cute little witch below. I do like this "cute" witch, and decided to frame her!
I just love what the verse says! "If the hat fits, wear it!" There's been days when I feel it would fit me! LOL!

The cute purple dotted black cat also enticed me to buy it last year at Hobby Lobby! It has a tiny jack-o-lantern hanging around it's neck!

I will be posting my scarecrow collection and fall decor all week. Please keep checking the posts below for this!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Your home says happy fall and it looks so inviting. Heat up the cider and we can talk a while.

Alice said...

Such cute Halloween decorations. I love the shoe with the candy corn dangling from it and the "if the hat fits" made me giggle. Your black cat is very dapper with his pumpkin necklace. So much fun to see it all.

Alison Gibbs said...

Love the 'if the hat fits'. I think we could all do with one of them.
Alison

nannykim said...

That cat is sooooooooo cute, love it!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Such cute decor!!
:)