Sunday

Home Tour - Ann's House - Breakfast Nook

Ann's Breakfast Nook is just past the kitchen, it is so bright and cheery!

The top of the refrigerator has a real neat vintage look bird cage.

This pretty little wicker rocker painted pale green, was sitting in the kitchen so Ann could watch the noon news on the small tv set on the kitchen counter. I love the way it was there, so comfortable! I love rockers, of any kind! Don't you?


What a wonderful place for a ladies luncheon!

Scroll down to see Ann's Sitting Area.

Katherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so loving all of the window treatments in this home and feel so inspired by them. Also love the soft and calming colors on the walls. Great table and chairs, so welcoming. I feel as though I just want to sit there and have a wonderful visit with friends. Love the china cabinet too.

Janet

Mary said...

I think I have a twin to her china cabinet. Mine belonged to my grandmother and I cherish it. I love the display she has on top. I am never satisfied with the look on top of mine. This gives me new ideas!