Monday

Happy Keester!


Somebody sent me this on email, I couldn't resist sharing it with you!
Katherine

ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM THE EASTER BUNNY
  • Don't put all of your eggs in one basket
  • Walk softly and carry a big carrot
  • Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
  • There's no such thing as too much candy
  • All work and no play can make you a basket case
  • A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention
  • Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day
  • Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits
  • Some body parts should be floppy
  • Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans
  • Good things come in small sugarcoated packages
  • The grass is always greener in someone else's basket
  • An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare

6 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Those babies are so cute! Good Easter bunny advice too!

Betty said...

Katherine,
I received both these emails and thought they were priceless......

Hope you had a blessed Easter...Betty

Adrienne said...

Great picture! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet comments. You should have been with me yesterday - you could have heard that song twice. I sang it at the services in two care centers. I would love to have had you along. ~Adrienne~

TJ said...

Ahhh baby rear ends are just so cute!

I'm so glad you posted your Rainbow Faith bracelet a while back. I used the idea with plastic beads in my Sunday school class on Sunday. The kids loved it!

Cathy said...

That is really cute. Thanks for sharing it.

Mary said...

Katherine,

Loved the Keesters and the list. Thanks for sharing.