Saturday

Becca's Blessings


Look what I received today! A Becca original!! Becca of Bluebirds and Roses creates her own cards with vintage items.
Being handmade makes this card all the more special. This is not just a card, it is a gift. It was made with love. She took the time to create this card, to compose the message on the inside, to decorate the envelope. I can see the love because it was made with loving hands.
This lovely Easter egg is made from wallpaper, ribbon, mini vintage picture, and of course glitter! She is just as pretty and nice as her creations! Thank you so much, Becca! I think you have a new card design career ahead of you!

1 comment:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Thank you for the kind compliments; I'm glad you enjoyed the card ~~ I do so enjoy making things like that!
I also want to tell you how much I love the new look of your blog!
:)