Thursday

Yellow Orchid!

One of my Mother's Day gifts was a beautiful
Yellow Orchid!

I had wanted an orchid since I haven't
had any in a few years.

 My daughter didn't know my desires
so it was really a surprise when
she mailed me one in my favorite color!


She also sent me a bible to go with my
bible collection

Isn't it neat, very
different!


 It's a children's bible, I like it
because of the artwork!

 Have you ever grown orchids?

The flowers last about three months!

When you have one it makes you just want more!
Now I want a while one, a pink one, and
also a purple one!  :-)


 They are easy to grow.


And give you so much enjoyment!


I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day
as much as I did!

My other daughter is coming this weekend for my birthday.
She takes me shopping to pick out my gifts! Fun!

Katherine

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love your yellow orchids. I had one orchid plant given to me when my dear, little mother passed away. It didn't stay in my home for long because we began to travel a bit and I couldn't take it with me so I gifted it to someone who loved it. The Bible is cute - such darling art work.
~Adrienne~

Play bazaar said...

Raat Ki Neend Bachche Ko Sulane Mein Gujar Gayi,
Jis Ghar Mein Mere Naam Ki Takhti Bhi Nahi Hai satta king play bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar

play bazaar three times weekly aids your balance, is a great way to improve balance and maintain physical fitness.