Wednesday

Cornucopias and Turkeys!


How cute is this!

 How's this for a tablescape?
I couldn't resist!


I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Before I put up my Christmas decorations I'll show you my November decorations.

The beginning of November I put away my Halloween decorations and scarecrows and put out my November decorations, which is mostly cornucopias, turkeys and pumpkins I hope you enjoy seeing them. I've had these ceramic cornucopias since the 80s. I change the florals inside them sometimes.

 The small ceramic Pilgrim figurines were from a dollar store back in the 70s.

Couldn't decide if I liked the lace tablecloth on the dining room table, or just have it on the plain wood. Which do you prefer?
  
 Wood?

Lace?

 I just had to do one of the pumpkins with the succulents!

 This cornucopia is brown:
 Displayed on the low curio cabinet in the dining room:


I filled my white wicker turkey with white faux hydrangea and white magnolia

 Displayed in the breakfast nook

My other white wicker turkey:
These wicker turkeys are from the 70s or 80s! I spray painted them white.

Beaded pumpkins on bottom of hall tree in foyer:

I still love my velvet pumpkins and faux leaves!

I'm also sharing on Susan's Tablescape Thursday, click on her name for lots of inspiration.

 I painted the large pumpkin a few years ago:

May you have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

Katherine

1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving the decorations Katherine but that picture of the dogs at the table is the cutest thing ever! Hugs and blessings, Cindy