Friday

Happy Easter! Vintage Bunnies Tablescape

I decided at the last minute to do a quick
Easter tablescape!
Meaning that we are going out of town tomorrow, so
it had to be real quick!

 I wanted to use the vintage look bunny plates one more time!
I found these adorable plates at World Market two years ago.
I think they may still have them, or at least some accessories.

 
I only used one plate on top of dark straw placemats.

 
 In keeping with the dark straw theme, I used
napkin rings that are made from dark beads.

 
  The subtle colors of the napkin match the colors on the plates.

 The centerpiece is done in a dark wood basket
using silk spring flowers.
 

 Doubled napkins give a cheery spring look.

It was late afternoon when I did this, so the lighting is not good!

From both sides of the table:


I'm joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday, click on her name for more inspiration.


Have a very Happy Easter!  

Jesus is Alive!

Katherine

1 comment:

Louca por porcelana said...

What an adorable table!Looooove those plates!Nice to meet your blog.Hugs!