Sunday

Sweet Sage Cafe and Boutique

 This is the Sweet Sage Cafe we went to while we were vacationing
on the FL central west coast. It is located at Reddington Beach,
north of St. Petersburg Beach. 

We tried to go there one day, but they close at 2 p.m., so we
went back the next day, the last day of our vacation. It was
certainly worth going back! We ate in the garden and it
was sooo entertaining out there!



I'm eating fruit from the buffet

Joe had the "Eye Opener Breakfast"

 

 Dogs are allowed in the garden too. Here's a pooch statue
offering a tray of dog biscuits:

 

 

 

 


 
What a lovely setting for brunch!
 

Below: The dolphins were displayed at several businesses,
I think they had a competition the month before we were there.
 

 
This one was at the front entrance.
 

One of the dining rooms inside:




The Breakfast Buffet:
 

If you look closely to the left, you'll see the chocolate fountain!
 
Beautiful buffet, hot and cold items
 

Back to the garden:
 

 



A nice lady took my picture:






No, I didn't tiptoe through the tulips!


 

There's also a boutique that is fun to browse:


The birds and animals were fake,
but there were several dogs there with their owners!




I took a lot of these pictures, but I also borrowed
some of them from the net,
Such as this one:
I hope you enjoyed my picture tour of
Sweet Sage Cafe and Boutique.
If you are in the area, go there as it
will not disappoint!

To see the first part of our vacation click here:
 https://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/11/back-from-fl-west-coast-vacation.html


Katherine

1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

Such fun and adorable pictures. Oh I bet the food was so good. Hugs and blessings, Cindy