Monday

Table Top Tuesday


I'm joining Marty's Table Top Tuesday and Kim's Wow Us Wednesday, with a few more of my Christmas decorations. Click on their names for lots more inspiration.

These next few photos are of decor in the family room of our house.

I collect unusual looking Santa's. The one above dressed in white I found at Marshall's a couple of years ago.
The Santa plate is from Hobby Lobby. The metal reindeer is from a decor party sales (can't remember the name of it!)

The "Believe" sign is displayed on top of our antique railroad clock with a Victorian Santa next to it. This clock is in our family room. The lights dangling from it are made from wood!

A cute collection of Santa's are at the end of the sofa in the family room:

This ceramic snowman holds a candle votive. I'm sure the light will be pretty shining through.
This snowman is displayed on a plant stand in the living room. I'll show the other little shelves of this plant stand soon.

This is the top of my computer armoire.
The doors are closed, but this is where I sit at my computer daily!
I have a music theme on top this Christmas:

Below - this is probably as close as you'll ever get to seeing the inside of my computer armoire!
It can get rather messy inside there!

While up on the ladder taking the pictures of the armoire, I took this picture below:
It's a sneak preview of my upcoming Nativity collection that I will be sharing soon for Christmas. This one is on top of my antique sewing machine. Please return in a few days to see my collection of Nativities displayed throughout our house!

Merry Christmas!
Katherine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Debbie said...

I love the way you did the top to your armoire with the music theme. It's my very favorite part.

Anonymous said...

I love it all! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marigene said...

Everything looks so festive...love the way you have decorated the armoire.