Monday

Table Top Tuesday

It's been a while since I've joined in on Table Top Tuesday. Thanks to Marty for hosting so we can share our tabletops! Click on her name for lots more inspiration.

Today I'm sharing a new Valentine vignette on the hall tree in the foyer.

I have Valerie, a pretty little figurine dressed in a long dress with a big heart bib on it. She is displayed in a cloche with red roses.
Pearls are draped over the knob of the cloche.

A "Bless all who enter" plaque welcomes our guests.

My husband brought the framed prints from Italy a few years ago.

This large heart shaped ornament is one of my favorite Valentine decorations.


I always display it on this mirror. I must admit that I am usually afraid it will fall and break!
This is the third year I have hung it here, so far so good!!

I do always change the vignette below the large heart.
I hope you enjoy seeing this one!


Below is the only Valentine decoration I have bought this year. I found the unusually shaped heart at Michael's for only $3.99 and 40% off that!
It dangles from one of the crystal wall sconces across from the hall tree in the foyer.

Wish I could find one more of these hearts!
Happy Valentines Day!
Thanks for visiting me!
Katherine

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Very pretty Katherine! Lovin' that beautiful red heart in front of the mirror-enjoy! Thanks so much for the Gadget Party shout out:@)

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

your little girl is so pretty, she is ready for Valentine Day!

Sarah said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Katherine. Hope all is fine.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Valerie is very pretty as is that glorious heart...beautiful display!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Such pretty valentines! Love that heart on your mirror! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Valentine vignette Katherine. I love the heart on the mirror!

Kathleen said...

Hi K!
How have you been? Do you have a friend Barbara? She said she was a friend of Kathy's in FL so I am thinking it is you. She left a few very sweet comments on my blog.
Valerie is very sweet, and I would be afraid that pretty heart would break too! Like your new purchase from Michael's. I don't think I bought anything for ♥ day this year. So much snow, can't get to the stores often!

Anonymous said...

Hey K, love this Tabletop Tuesday ode to "LOVE", Happiest of Valentines to you...this has gave me inspiration to get off my b...., and get to tabletoppin',thanks for sharing..."LOVE"
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Bill said...

Hi Katherine,

You always show us such beautiful things, and you display them in such wonderful, creative ways! Hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day!

Warmest regards,
Bill

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, everything is so pretty. I love all of your beautiful Valentine's decorations. So lovely. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Love Bears All Things said...

I like both the hearts. Happy February,
Mama Bear

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Katherine...

My friend, I just love that pretty hall tree that you have in your entry and you always decorate it sooo beautifully! It looks especially beautiful all dressed up for Valentine's Day! The little lady figurine that you have under the cloche is sooo pretty! Ohhh..and I love, love, LOVE the Victorian red heart that you have hanging on the mirror...it's gorgeous!!! Wherever did you find that? I just love that kind of thing! I also really like your new heart that you found at Michaels! Thank you for sharing your Valentine pretties with us today!

Warmest wishes and Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!

Chari @Happy To Design

Anonymous said...

I love the heart shaped ornament that you hang on your mirror, so gorgeous. Your new ornament is very delicate and pretty

Janet