Monday

Over the Top!

I'm finally back online! I have missed all of you! It will be another week before I am back to normal and read and make comments on your blogs. I do appreciate your visits and comments, and patience with my absence!

I didn't show the decorating on top of the china cabinet and armoires so I'm showing it now, since it is going to be up for a while! Above is our china cabinet in our dining room. It stays decorated year around, but at Christmastime I added the deer and tea pot. We have had a very busy Christmas season with our children being here at different times, this busyness will continue for another week or more and we won't be available to take our decorations down for another week! When do you take your decorations down? I'm really ready to take mine down now, but circumstances prevent this now.

The photo above is the top of my computer armoire, it is in our living room. That's a Christmas card in the frame, we sent it out a few years ago, it is a beautiful Madonna and Child.

Above is the decor on top of the TV armoire in the family room. I changed it this year for the first time in three years! I did this to add the "Believe" sign!



A long shot of the TV armoire is above.

I hope you had a lovely holiday. We had a wonderful birthday celebration for Jesus!

I plan to do two more posts today. Please come back soon! I have a New Year's project for you!

Katherine

No comments: