Friday

Thanksgiving Dinner


We were invited to our neighbor's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Their daughter, KyeLynn is in her second year of culinary school. KyeLynn's boyfriend, Chris, has recently graduated from culinary school. They offered to cook all of the food for Thanksgiving dinner.

KyeLynn and Chris with the delicious turkey! (Now tell me, have you ever had a beautiful chef wearing a strapless dress!?)

The menu:
Turkey and stuffing
Gravy
Cranberries
Ham
Broccoli
Sweet potatoes with marshmallows
Green bean casserole
Mashed potatoes
Peas with bacon
Homemade garlic rolls and
Homemade rolls with cranberries inside
Pumpkin pie
Pecan pie
Apple pie

3 comments:

Mary said...

Nope! I can't say I have ever had a chef wearing a strapless dress. Not even me! They are a cute couple. Did they tell any culinary disaster stories?

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What an attractive couple! And the menu sounds delish!!

Whipple said...

very cute couple....I bet the food was awesome.