Tuesday

Annalee

Are you familiar with Annalee collections? Go here to Annalee site. I now have three Annalee Christmas figures.
I just bought this darling Annalee snowman. I found him at Marshall's. He was more than I wanted to pay ($14.99) but I fell in love with him and brought him home!

How cute is that face!

He has the fattest stomach hidden under his vest!

All Annalees are dated. This one is 2005.

I bought the cute Santa beside the pot belly stove back in the 70's. Below is the tag which has 1971 on it. They weren't too expensive then, like they are now. I hadn't bought any because they are too costly, but found some as discount stores this year!

He has been displayed every Christmas since 1971! I just remembered I also have a little deer, in a Santa sack that I display with him, but I haven't come across it yet. I'll post them together later.

I think his face is just tooo cute!

I also bought the elf this year at TJ Maxx. He was about $8.99

Doesn't he have an impish look on his face!

Below is the tag with the date.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my trio of Annalee Christmas figures. Any suggestions for names for them?


I'm enjoying decorating and I hope you are also enjoying preparing your celebration for our Lord Jesus' birthday!

Katherine

9 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Never heard of them Katherine. And repeat after me....Ceekay does not need another collection...yep, that's right...keep repeating until it becomes one with Ceekay...hmmm....Marshall's you said??

Musings of A Minister said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry I didn't notice your request for the Christmas statement until just now. I will be happy to see it on your blog. I borrowed the idea from Bill O'Reily and Charlotte made the one on my blog. Merry Christmas!

Kathy said...

Katherine, what a darling Christmas collection! Love that cute little pot belly Santa.
Merry Christmas, Katherine!
Kathy

A Hint of Home said...

Hi Katherine,
I have not seen those before. They are so cute though. Their faces are sweet looking.

I really like your front door and light fixtures, too. Very pretty.

Rhondi said...

Hi Katherine
Your Annalee characters are su cute. I've always liked the precious faces they have. I don't own any of my own though.
Sorry I haven't been by for a visit in quite awhile.
Hugs, Rhondi

Alice said...

They have the cutest little faces. I've never heard of Annalee but I'll be looking for them now.

Love Bears All Things said...

I've not heard of these before. I liked the fact that the snowman seems to be stitched from white felt. His belly looks a lot like mine does lately.
Mama Bear

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Katherine, These are just too cute! What a great collection! I scrolled down to browse your Christmas decor and everything is just lovely! Can't wait to see your trees! They sound cute! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I had not heard of Annalee. What a darling collection.
Charlotte