Monday

Thanksgiving Centerpieces

Over the years I have done a different Thanksgiving centerpiece each year. This year I'm using my velvet pumpkins again. I added red roses with the velvet pumpkins on a woven tray.

A few years ago I used a lot of faux cotton in my fall decor. I added cotton to the velvet pumpkins, shown below:

Last year I purchased a Tobacco Basket and placed the Velvet Pumpkins in it along with velvet leaves. Shown below. Tobacco Basket is from Hobby Lobby.

 

Another year I just used faux cotton, silk Mum, a burlap rose and raffia ribbon in an oversized wooded tray.

I love that rustic looking wooden tray. Here I used this glass pumpkin on a purple shawl along with some beaded fruit.

One of my favorite centerpieces is this white ceramic cornucopia I found at a thrift shop back in the 90s. For years I kept it filled with white magnolias. I loved the white look for Thanksgiving!

I started to get tired of the same centerpiece with the magnolias, so I changed it a couple years ago and I've enjoyed having it different for a change. 

I kept a few of the white magnolias, but added other fall colors in with them. I like it like this as well!


The same day I bought the white cornucopia at the thrift shop I also bought this brown cornucopia. I have used it many different ways, here's the latest!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing a few ways I have decorated with these centerpieces and hopefully they have given you some inspiration.

Here's another centerpiece!

A large white pumpkin with a burlap rose and faux velvet leaves on top!



Happy Thanksgiving!


Katherine

2 comments:

Maria said...

São Sebastião, livrai_me desta peste que se abateu sobre a humanidade. Livrai_me e livrai minha filha, minha família e toda a terra. Amém!

Kylan Gentry said...

Hello everyone on here, I want to share with you all a great testimony on how I was cured by Dr Jekawo, who cured so many diseases.
I was suffering from herpes and diabetes also my little sister was a victim of blood cancer too but with the help of Dr Jekawo we are all fine, well with his natural remedies that he prepare then send to us through dhl courier he then instruct us on how to drink the herbal medicines which we did and today we are completely well, we have being living free for 2 years now and it's seems like a God sent when I met him online by a lady giving testimony online like I'm doing right now.also I have introduce Dr Jekawo to several colleagues from works suffering from different kind of diseases and Dr Jekawo has healed all of them with his herbal knowledge. he's a great man with ancestral power to cure people with herpes,cancer,diabetes,hepatitis,hpv,lupus,als,hiv/aids, also spiritual consultation he's available for that as well.
I email him on: drjekawo@gmail.com because that's the only source to get to him as he lives far from the United state,I told him that I will be giving testimony on his behalf because he's a good man with a Godly heart.