Wednesday

Please pray

I'm home and I had a wonderful time, I will tell you about it later. Right now my heart is heavy. I just read Lallee's blog and I'm very sad to learn about a little child's accidental death. Janice at Wildflower Cabin lost her precious granddaughter, Poppy Josephine Hart. I can't even begin to imagine the pain these people are experiencing. Please pray for them. Maybe if we all storm the gates of Heaven with our prayers, they will feel a little comfort.
Thank you,

Katherine

5 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

Hi katherine,
I'm glad you're back, safely. So glad you had a wonderful time.
I will pray for that family.

Adrienne said...

So glad you are back safely. My heart has been so sad since I read of the loss of this precious little girl. I'm praying for her family. ~Adrienne~

Alice said...

Thank you so much, Katherine, for telling us of Janice's loss. She encouraged me so much when I first started blogging. It hurts my heart to read the pain in her words. I am asking God to please be with this family.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Oh, how sad! Praying here!

Cottage Rose said...

Oh how my heart aches for them. I will be keeping them in my prayers.
It is such a hard thing to understand when you loose a child. I know how they are feeling, we lost a daughter. May the Lord give them comfort and peace. thank you for letting us know. I feel so bad now letting you know that I tagged you. So when you can stop by and see.
Have a good week.

Hugs;
Alaura