Saturday

Welcome to our Pumpkin Patch!

I think the problem with the photos on the computer is finally fixed and I can start showing my fall decorations! Above is an orange Mercury glass pumpkin I found recently at Marshall's. I think it is (faux) Mercury glass because it was beside a silver Mercury glass pumpkin. I liked the silver one too, but this color is best for me. It is displayed on a large mirror as the centerpiece on our dining room table. Those tiny glass acorns came from Michaels, and the glass pinecone from Hobby Lobby.
White ceramic pumpkin (from Hobby Lobby last year.)

This wire pumpkin and metal acorns came from Hobby Lobby. They are displayed on a mirror tray on the coffee table in the family room.

The beaded pumpkin above came from TJ Maxx. It is displayed on the hall tree in the foyer.

I call this my little pumpkin girl. I found her at Hobby Lobby last year. A collection of small gourds and pumpkins are in the large goblet. This vignette is on an end table in the family room.

I found these wicker pumpkins at Walmart several years ago. They also have lids, but they aren't showing in this picture.


I don't remember where this corduroy pumpkin came from. I liked it because it's different. It's on a large wicker trunk at the end of the sofa in the family room.

A close-up of the metal acorns. Kelli, I always think of you when I see acorns! I also have some wooden ones, I forgot to photograph them.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the beginning of my fall decorations, I will have more later!

Katherine

19 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love seeing your decorations. You have some beautiful pieces. Have a wonderful weekend!

Susie said...

Your fall decor is beautiful. I love how you displayed your dining room pieces on the mirror!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Katherine! Your fall decor is fabulous!!! My favorite is the orange mercury glass pumpkin! It is so unique! And the picture you took of the vase in front of the mirror is so pretty! It is all very pretty! :) I wish I had a HL closer to me! You found some wonderful items there!

Hope you are having a great weekend! :) ~Rhonda

Skoots1moM said...

oh, so pretty!
don't you just love fall colors!
they're so vibrant...i know you enjoy them through the season.

Heidi said...

Hi Katherine, What a pretty post today!! You have the best assortment of darling pumpkins!...I also loved your post on sunflowers!! Have a lovely weekend!....Heidi Xo

Katie said...

Wow such rich dark hues! Very very nice!

Charlotte said...

What a lovely collection of fall decorations. I especially like the first picture.

Tina Leigh said...

I love your white pumpkin and the acorns. I think of Kelli too when I see acorns.

Kelli said...

I love your new mercury pumpkin and of course, the acorns! I will have to look for metal acorns the next time I'm at Hobby Lobby. :0)
~Kelli

Joyce's Journey said...

Hi Katherine! Can't believe this is the first time I'm visiting your blog. Came across you through Rhondi. Your blog is beautiful and I love your Fall decorations. You have many pretty things. I will visit again as I like your style and would love to see more! Nice to meet you!!

Unknown said...

Amazing collection of pumpkins.

Only in the last few years have we had many pumpkins (real or otherwise) in our shops.

As a child we tried to scoop out a turnip, but it was never a great success - many a spoon was bent or broken. When we bought our first pumpkin for our kids a few years ago, I was amazed at how easy they are to carve!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkins of all shapes, sizes and colors. The mercury glass one is really unusual. Your decor looks so homey and inviting.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Carrie said...

Your fall decor is lovely. So far, I haven't been able to locate the box with my fall decorations. I can only put my hands on all my ceramic pumpkins.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

THe decorations are great! I'm really liking the fall colors this year. They are so crisp and beautiful.

Alice said...

So many beautiful pumpkins! The mercury glass pumpkin really takes my eye. I love the color.

A Hint of Home said...

Knock, Knock! I'm here. Thanks for the invite. What kind of tea are we having today?
I couldn't wait to get over and see your Fall decor. I'm not disappointed. Your collection is beautifully displayed. I like all your groupings.
I love those little acorns. I must have misssed those on my shopping outings.
I like the way you used the trays for your base with those groupings. Everything is so pretty.

Thanks for having me for tea!

Sweetie said...

I just "happened" upon your blog and it's great. I love your fall decorations. They are unique. Your sunflower dishes are also nice. My best friend used to live in Tallahassee. She now lives in Hudson.
Sweetie

Kathy said...

Katherine, your Fall decorations are just gorgeous! I especially love the mercury glass pumpkin. I can tell you love the Autumn! Really beautiful post...
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Warm n cozy!