Monday

Table Top Tuesday

Thanks go to our sweet Marty for hosting Tabletop Tuesdays so we can share our vignettes! Click here for lots more inspiration.

Today my tabletop is a pretty little plant stand we purchased about eight years ago.
It sits in the corner of our living room, at the end of the sofa, beside the end table.
I have two large resin figurine dolls displayed on the top, and bottom of the plant stand.

A small area in the middle holds another small figurine and a bible verse plaque.
Shown here in a picture taken several months ago.

When I took the recent picture below, I forgot I was using the plaque and figurine in other vignettes.
The small green figurine above beside the plate was featured in another Tabletop Tuesday a few weeks ago. The round plaque was including in my Tablescape Thursday last week! Scroll down to see those two posts!
I purchased these two 13-inch figurines at Ross a few years ago, for $7.99 each! Since I collect dolls and figurines, I couldn't resist those prices, or those sweet faces!


I can't decide which is my favorite, can you?

I hope you like my corner display vignette!


Have a happy day!

God Bless.

Katherine

11 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, that is such a clever use for the plant stand, and your dolls are just stunning. You always come up with the best ideas. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Lynn said...

What a cute little stand, I recently saw something similar at a flea market! Love the triangular drawers!

Olive said...

I think the doll on the bottom is my favorite! hugs♥olive

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a sweet little stand for your "girls". You asked me about our anniversary -- it's November 26th -- we got married the evening before Thanksgiving -- so I always really feel that our anniversary is "Thanksgiving eve" -- no matter what the date is.

Sarah said...

Your corner display piece is a great size and beautiful details. You can tuck a piece like this in almost anywhere. As for my favorite. I think the one with pouty lips holding the umbrella. She has lovely details.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine! What a lovely plant stand and I love that you've put those precious figurines on it. They are both so cute I'd have a hard time picking a favorite.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

The Decorative Dreamer said...

That is a very pretty stand! Those little girls are so cute too!

sami said...

nice posting...
web design company noida delhi india
mlm software

Unknown said...

I DO love your little table. That is so unusual! And you have found the perfect corner for it! :)

~Liz

Sonny G said...

Katherine, you;re a genius.. what a unique and beautiful way to use your lovely table. you are such an inspiration to creative thought..

Sonny

Love Bears All Things said...

I like the one on top, best.
Mama Bear