Thursday

Fall Cloche Party!

I'm really late for Marty's Fall Cloche Party, but I didn't want to miss it! We didn't get the fall decoration boxes out of the attic until this morning, then I was gone most of the day with appointments. Thanks to Marty for hosting this fun meme! Click on her name for many more cloche designs!

It was late by the time I was taking pictures so the quality isn't that great. Sometimes I used the flash, but that didn't work so well either.
I'm starting with this pretty white ceramic pumpkin, I think I found it at Hobby Lobby a few years ago. Have you ever seen a pumpkin with pearls! LOL! This is a female pumpkin!!


Here's one of my terrariums, featuring a figurine I call Pumpkin girl, as she is holding a pumpkin.

Another pretty ceramic pumpkin outside the terrarium.
The terrarium is in the living room on the end table beside the sofa.

Below I'm using the large bell jar (from Pier 1) again with a pretty wire and mesh pumpkin inside
The pumpkin colored rose matches so nicely!

This wire cloche below used to be a hanging basket, I took the chains off and turned it upside down.

I quickly did a Halloween vignette on the hall tree in the foyer
This pretty medium sized etched cloche is from Tuesday Morning.
I don't really like Halloween so I only use "cutesy" Halloween decorations.


A cute witch's shoe under the large bell cloche, with a purple polka dot black cat, and a "Boo!"

Glittered squash from Dollar Tree, under a smaller wire cloche.
Squash like pearls too, and velvet fall leaves! LOL!

A small cloche holds one of my scarecrows (I have a collection of scarecrows.)
I wanted to do more scarecrows, but didn't have time.

I decided to use the white ceramic pumpkin in a second design, using a vine of fall berries.

Which is your favorite?


I hope you enjoyed seeing my cloche designs!

Enjoy Marty's Fall Cloche Party, I know I will! I hope I can find time to see all of them, I'll be looking at them all weekend! I still haven't finished with this week's tablescapes! It's been a busy week!

God Bless.

Katherine

18 comments:

Tardevil said...

What cute decorations. Love the white pumpkin, 3 trick or treaters & the cat. You're fortunate to have that black amethyst plate. I saw the blk ameth. featured last year on Eddie Ross's blog and have been trying to find it ever since. I think they're great to use for Halloween parties (my daughter has an Oct. b-day). Hang onto it. They can get pricey on eBay.

Rettabug said...

Just delightful...every single one, Katherine! I'm especially fond of the etched cloche...I ♥ etching!!
You're displayed them all beautifully.

I forgot all about the party this time. *blush* too busy trying to finish up fall sewing projects, I guess.

Hugs,
Rett

Lynn said...

I love all of your fall touches! The little Halloween girl in the cloche is really cute!
I like the white pumpkin with the berries, but they both look great-enjoy!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Oh these are so wonderful! I love them all! You are very creative! I thought about doing a Halloween cloche the minute after I posted! LOL! I am so glad to see one! Yours is adorable!

Sonny G said...

Katherine, your cloche and vignette displays are all stunning. Thank you for sharing your fall beauty with us. This post was a joy to view and I enjoyed my visit here very much..

Sonny

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Nice fall cloches and I love the open terrarium and open wired cloche. I think you and I have the same white pumpkin. Love the added pearls for a different touch.

xinex said...

Your cloches are so pretty and decorated so nicely. My favorites ar the terrariums...Christine

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Katherine they are all so cute! Love how you 'threw' them together...that is talent my friend. My favorite cloche is the wire one! Love the colors. My favorite thing in your post is the figurine of the kids dressed ups for Halloween, that is so cute!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, all of your displays are fabulous. I love how pretty all of your cloches are, and the halloween ones are so fun. I absolutely love the pearls with the pumpkin, what a great idea. Your beautiful terrarium is fabulous and the figurine inside is stunning. You have created such fun and lovely vignettes. Thanks so much for linking to the party. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine! OH, my what lovely cloche displays! I love your romantic ones and you have the cutest little decorations for Fall!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh, they are all pretty! I love cutesy, so your little costumed children stole my heart. How clever you are to turn that wire hanging basket upside down! It looks great! The white pumpkin looks pretty with or without her pearls. laurie

Love Bears All Things said...

Very pretty!
I like the one from Tuesday Morning best...And I like the figurine of the children in their costumes.
Mama Bear

Sue said...

You have some wonderful things. I love the pumpkin with the pearls. I also love the Halloween decorated ones. I love Halloween, but nothing too scary.

Adrienne said...

It's all so nice but my favorite is the white ceramic pumpkin. What a fun find! I haven't started with Fall decorations yet. I'm too busy trying to get ready for my trip to California in a few days. Will decorate when I get back - but I'm in the mood now!
~Adrienne~

Char said...

I am always so amazed at everyone's imagination. A pumpkin with a string of pearls....that is over the top gorgeous. I love what you have shared with us in this post. You are very creative and it shows, Char

A Romantic Porch said...

Those are so pretty. I don't have a single cloche. Maybe I will sometime! xo rachel

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Love all your cloches. My favorite is the white pumpkin with the fall vine garland. I didn't get any of my cloches decorated for the party. My procrastination has been so bad this year. I'm hoping to have them decorated for Halloween. Unlike you, I do love Halloween. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment on my Pirate/Halloween tablescape.

the cape on the corner said...

oh my goodness, that's all fantastic! i love your vintage looking halloween vignette, and your pumpkins are gorgeous! i need to be on the lookout for actual pretty pumpkins! i love that you incorporated jewelry, and i chuckled about your comment of the "female pumpkin." too funny!

thank you so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and for your sweet comment on my homegoods cloches and my cat. i am heading near the homegoods today, and i know i will just have to pop in!