Monday

Table Top Tuesday

Time for Tabletop Tuesday! Thanks to Marty for hosting so we can share and be inspired by other blogger friends. Click here to see lots more!
Since I still don't have my fall decorations finished, I'm going to share several vignettes I have used the clock above in. I found the clock at Hobby Lobby and have enjoyed using it in many designs. The clock is almost 15 inches tall.

Below the clock is displayed on our small coffee table (which is a Butler's Table) in our living room.
The vignette has a cloche (which is a cheese dome) with my daughter's baby shoes under it.

A small framed silhouette is the third item in the vignette.

I don't think I have ever shared this vignette below, using the clock and another small clock with
a toile plate (from Hobby Lobby) and a small framed picture, with a dish of decorated orbs.

I bought the little frame at the Biltmore gift shop last January.
The picture is moi dressed in fancy tea party clothes!

The vignette below was featured on another Tabletop Tuesday, before I painted the little girl bust a cream color.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the many "faces" of ways this clock has been used! Do you have a favorite?

Have a happy day!

God Bless.

Katherine

15 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh I think my favorite face of all was yours in your fancy dress! Fun.

Lynn said...

Great photos! I agree with Martha, I think the best is you all dolled up!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, they are all wonderful vignettes. The clock is fabulous and it seems to go with so many wonderful things that you have. You look fantastic in your special dress. Great vignettes. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

A Hint of Home said...

I love the clock and the many uses you have created.
I have some frames just like that small one with you in it. Love them.

Kathleen said...

Look at you, K! Very sassy! :)

xinex said...

Love the frame with you in it, so pretty, you and the frame. Beautiful vignettes and so much fun to move the clock around and it makes a nice vignette every time....Christine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful vignette Katherine. I love the one with your photo!

Sonny G said...

Love those clocks and you look terrific in your Tea Clothes..
What a creative idea to put the baby show under the dome~!!
thanks so much for visiting me and leaving such a thoughtful comment. I do appreciate it...

Unknown said...

What a treat!! Such lovelies...but most especially YOU!!

Blessings!
Gail

Teresa's New Life said...

Yes I do have a favorite, the one with the books. The colors are very inspiring. I also love that you still have your daughter's baby shoes & displayed so sweetly.

Love Bears All Things said...

I like it with the small clock and picture of you.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Katherine,it's so nice thru the Yellow Rose Arbor,I agree with Mid-Atlantic Martha,your photo in the fancy "tea-party" clothes is my fav.
~Jo
~LazyonLoblolly

Unknown said...

Katherine,
I loved all your vignettes, that is a wonderful little butlers table! My fav had to be the old books tied with the ribbon! Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.
Sandy

Barbara said...

Your clocks and frames are so pretty. They are very unique and make a lovely vignette.

Lallee said...

Very nice selections together. Your portrait in your pretty tea dress fits right in.