Monday

We're back!

We were gone all weekend, babysitting our granddaughter. I hope to get back to blogging regularly and especially to visiting all you fellow bloggers! I've missed my blogging routine! But we did have a wonderful Christmas, first with 16-month-old grandson, Caden, in SC, then with 16-month old granddaughter, Elisabeth, in Orlando this past weekend.

I'm sorry I didn't get to do comments on the Show and Tell, thank you for yours! For those who were interested - I bought the Mistletoe tea room and Victyorian couple at Walmart about three years ago. This year I purchased the carriage and the poinsettia vendor. The lamplighter is from Lowe's, purchased this year. Walmart had another carriage with a family in two seats, I regret not buying it too. The carriages were only $6.82, can you believe it?

Thank you for your interest, please leave a comment! And please do return soon!

Katherine

1 comment:

nannykim said...

Can't remember if you showed any pics of these Grand kiddies!