Thursday

Santas and Santa Tree

Santa Tree is next to doll curio in the family room. It has Santas, elves, and reindeer on it.
The little red skates (above) are crocheted onto a paper clip!
Close-up shots of the tree.

(Below:) Close-up of the pretty Santa at the top of the tree.

Santa fairy (below) sits in a basket.

Santa Drum, I like him because he is different!
The Santa (below) has satin ribbon and beads, and "mink" trim on his hat.



Gold Santa

This Victorian Santa ornament is just gorgeous. It goes on my large Victorian tree.

Pink ceramic Santa

Silver Santa

This resin Santa has the look of crystalized sugar all over.

All white ceramic Santa holding a teddy bear.

Santa praying over Baby Jesus.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Santas, and the Santa Tree. I also hope Santa is good to you!

Katherine

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, you have some very unique Santas! So nice that you have an ample-sized tree to display them. I also like your use of the door hardware for hanging the larger ones.
Carrie

Mary said...

Katherine,

Your tree and Santas are so beautiful! I love them all. My favorite is the Victorian Santa.

Enjoyed visiting, as always. Blessings for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Mary

ellen b. said...

Katherine,
Your santas are fantastic! What a fun collection. And yes I'm sure Santa will be good to me. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Reviekat said...

What a fun collection of Santas! We all like the fairy Santa as well as the kneeling Santa. :)