Wednesday

Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for so many nice comments! I try to reply back to people who comment, but I've had a busy few days and haven't had time to blog. I will be back tomorrow with more photos, etc. Unlike most people I have more time on weekends than weekdays. I have bible study meetings on Mondays and Wednesdays and have to study for those. Each Tuesday night I have a Creative Memories workshop here at our house. So most of my blogging has to be Thursday through Sunday. Thanks for your patience, and for returning! Oh, I'm also trying to catch up on all the blogs of the people who joined Kelli's Show and Tell, I still have several to view yet. They have been so fun to see and read, and to "meet" new people!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You have such a pretty site. I love the black and green and the beautiful items you show.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Thanks to you too! I enjoy reading your blog, loved the opinion on blogs!

Katherine