Monday

Cookies and Cupcakes

Have you tried these mint Oreos? They are delicious! If you like the Girl Scout mint cookies, you will love these too! I'm hooked on them!

My daughter sent me this url today. She sent my blog about my grandson's cupcake party and they featured it here:

http://www.allthingscupcake.com/2008/10/06/show-and-tell-cupcake-party/

I had a very busy weekend. My friend of about 25 years came to visit and spent two nights. We had so much fun! We went to Hobby Lobby, she had never been to one, and she loved it! Can you believe I went to HL twice in one week!

Lynn and I talked non-stop, stayed up late, ate Oreos, went shopping, ate Gelato (Italian ice cream) the flavor was Creme Brulee, Yummee!!

I've been recuperating all day today! Our Faith Sharing Group was canceled so I didn't leave the house all day. I still don't have the scarecrows down from the attic, maybe tomorrow!

Katherine

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, Katherine, I really wish you hadn't told me about those mint Oreos! I think I'm in BIG trouble now. I'll have to try them and I know I won't stop at one. Sounds like you had a great time with your good friend. Glad you could rest a bit today.
~Adrienne~

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I know what fun you had because Kathy and I are having a blast! We have laughed so much! I am glad you had a fun day and hope you got all rested up!

Alice said...

I've seen those cupcake pans and wondered how well they worked. I see they work great!

I'm not thinking about those Oreos, not thinking, not thinking, not thinking...

Carrie said...

Isn't it great to have dear friends with whom you can have such good times...that's a real treasure!

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like a special time. My sister is coming to spend a weekend with me soon. It will be a first. I've been thinking about what we can do while she is here. She lives down where I grew up in Etowah County below Boaz. I'm sure you know where I mean. About 70 miles south off of Hwy 431.
Mama Bear

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Kathy I have so enjoyed your last 6 posts! Your fall decor is just gorgeous. I have gleened so many ideas and you've got me pumped! Err.. pumkined?

Those mint oreos look yummy, but what a pretty display!!!

I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your friend and that you were able to turn her onto Hobby Lobby!

Tina Leigh said...

Maybe you are getting addicted to HL....now getting your friend into it too....you may need help....just admit you have a problem...that s the 1st step! LOL. I love it too but there isnt one close by to me. I'll have to try those mint oreos....they cant be as good as the orange ones tho!

ROXY said...

yumm, I don't believe I've seen those. I will have to keep my eyes peeled when I'm at the grocer today! Thanks for sharing:)

Lallee said...

This summer they had strawberry oreos for a temporary time. They were so good--wish they would make them a permanent flavor.

So glad you had a nice visit with Lynn.