Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday


I have a new fall tablescape to share this week. Thanks to Susan, at Between Naps on the Porch, for hosting so we can share our fun addiction to tablescaping! Click on her name for lots more inspiration!
I'm using the Limoges salad plates a friend gave me with purple ruffled edge plates (from Walmart) I was concerned about the purple not photographing good, as so many times it looks black instead of purple.

I call this a harvest tablescape.

The centerpiece is a rustic tray (from TJ Maxx) displaying the orange Mercury glass pumpkin, beaded fruit, and purple candlesticks and candles on a purple scarf.

I was excited that my Green, purple, and orange goblets lended themselves well to this color scheme!






Four different fruit scenes adorn the salad plates. The one above has plums, the one below has apricots:

This one has yellow pears:


Apples:


Which is your favorite plate?



I really like the orange and purple together!

I thought it would be fun to show the tablescape I did last year with these same salad plates.

Click here to see the full post (Nov 11, 2010)

Which is your favorite tablescape using the Limoges plates?



I hope you enjoyed my harvest tablescape!

God Bless!
Katherine

20 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Katherine, I just love the bold colors that the plates inspire. I am definitely in love with the pear one. Such pretty goblets and of course I love the purple ruffled plates, I ate on them tonight. I am so glad my sister told me about them last year when they were at Wal Mart

Gina said...

Very pretty tablescape! The colors are great. Your Limoges plates are beautiful & I love your goblets.

Debbie said...

I get so caught up with the oranges and greens that I forget how absolutely perfect purple is for fall! It makes me think of bunches of grapes cascading over a basket.

This table is really lovely, and I love the salad plates.

Marlis said...

Beautiful fruit plates.. The purple plates look fabulous beneath them. I love your centerpiece arrangement. Your glasses are perfect in color too. Such a pretty table.. xo marlis

Alycia Nichols said...

Hi there, Katherine! The purple photographed perfectly!!! I can never get purple to photograph right. It always turns out looking either black or a weird blue. You did a great job!!! The Limoges plates are beautiful. They can go with so many different things...what a wonderful treasure!

bj said...

A wonderful harvest table. I love your pretty dishes...and the centerpiece is very nice.
Beautiful table.

Marigene said...

I love this table, Katherine...beautiful. Those salad plates really showcase beautifully against the purple plates. Guess we share some of the same tastes...I have the same purple plates and stemware! Have a great rest of the week...

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

I love purple with orange/fall settings! I had a post a couple of weeks ago about how I acquired my eggplant color napkins that I had to have! Very pretty!

Wendy said...

Limoges and Wal-Mart -- who'd a thunk it? Beautiful table. I like the purple scarf in your centerpiece. My favorite plate is the apricot.

Chubby Chieque said...

Your colour combo is absolutely beautiful.

I LOVE your centerpiece. Job well done, Lady.

TY for sharing your inspirational post.

Happy TS.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/chie

Unknown said...

I love this table! The salad plates and purple ruffled chargers are great! I especially love the goblets...so different! A great table made by a great lady!
Blessings My Friend,

Love Bears All Things said...

I really like those goblets. My favorite plate is the one with peaches and my favorite tablescape is the second one.
Blessings,
Mama Bear

Tess said...

Wow!! Purple is great for autumn. Your whole table is beautiful, but that mercury glass pumpkin is making my heart go pitter-patter!!

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW! So pretty! Love it all.

A Hint of Home said...

I love your tray, pumpkin and pretty dishes!

Kathleen said...

Wow, that purple is great, I love it! I am on the hunt for solid purple plates, have you seen them at WM recently?
The salad plate is just beautiful
Beautiful combination of colors, K! Well done!

Entertaining Women said...

Such a totally different look between the green and purple chargers...they are both lovely. Thank you for inviting us to your table. Cherry Kay

... said...

Your purple and orange tablescape is just beautiful! And thanks for the comment and suggestion on my blog!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

This is such a fun table! I absolutely love those napkins, too!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the fruit plates and perfect with the purple chargers! Lovely and diferent. Have a sweet week. FABBY