Monday

Cloche Party

I always enjoy joining in on Marty's Cloche Parties! Click on her name for lots more cloche inspiration!

I have a few new items I used to display in some of my cloches. This little owl is a tree ornament, but I like him displayed in this cloche.


This cloche is in the breakfast nook on top of the bookcase I keep my cookbooks in.



The next cloche has a bird on top.

The little birds are covered in music paper:
I think they look neat displayed with Thanksgiving bounty and the "Give Thanks and Remember" sheet music.

I found the two little tree ornaments at Target last year.

This cloche is displayed on top of the curio cabinet in the dining room.



View from the top:


My large bell jar cloche has this yellow ceramic bird displayed:
It is displayed in our living room on the end table beside the settee:


You know how much I love yellow, so when I saw this yellow bird, I knew it had to come home with me!
I love the way the colors coordinate with the yellow bird!


I had so much fun creating these cloche designs! Do you have a favorite?
The cute little feathered owl?

The Music themed birds?

Or the pretty yellow bird?





I hope you enjoyed seeing my new cloche designs!

Whoooo is your favorite??


I have shown the below "cloches" recently, but will share them again for those who have not seen them.

Other cloches displayed in our house this fall:

In the family room

In the living room:

And in the dining room:
Check my last few weeks of posting to see more of these!

Thanks to Marty for hosting!
Katherine

17 comments:

Olive said...

Yellow is one of my favorite colors too and I love birds so you know I love this cloche with your bird.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Katherine, what pretty cloches you have!! My fave is the one with the sheet music birds! Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, Katherine, your cloches are all fabulous. I love the owl, and the little music birds are just precious, what a cute display. You always do such lovely vignettes. Everyone is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Bonnie said...

Wow! You have a lot of cloches! They are all so nice.

It is hard to pick a favorite but I think I would select the ceramic bird.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What a pretty fall cloche!Lovely pumpkins and gorgeous autumn colours. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Debbie said...

They are all just lovely. My very favorite is the music themed one with the sheet music and the birds.

So pretty!

Pat@BPM said...

Beautiful cloche vignettes, Katherine!!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Katherine -- they're all so pretty! Hard to choose, but I do love those musical birds...did you craft those yourself?

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your sheet music and the birds are CUTE! I really love that....having a ball at Ro's. Talk to you when I get back!

Sheets on the line, love in my heart. said...

The sheet music and music note birds were such a wonderful idea!! what a touch you have girl!
blessings,
rebecca

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, great idea with the owl ornament! i have been looking for owls to display, and haven't been lucky with the pricing department. there are bound to be owl ornaments a plenty-now i'm super excited to look!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

what a sweet little owl. All your cloche displays are so pretty.

Chubby Chieque said...

I definitely choose the Singing/music theme bird cloché in the first post.

However, the recently post? I die for every of them. Such a beauty.

TY a mill for sharing.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/chie

Geneva said...

I'm visiting you from the cloche party... you gave us some inspirational ideas and lots of fun photographs! I enjoyed your post very much! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Wow all of your displays are so pretty, Kathy. My favorite one is the one with the sweet music paper birds. They are so unique and I love how you added the sheet of music with this grouping, So creative!!! You are so talented at putting groupings together.

Janet

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Katherine, you always do such a WONDERFUL job with your cloches. These are so neat, and I am wild over that little white owl. How CUTE! Oh, I would just sit and stare at that cuteness all day!

Hope you are well and enjoying the cooler weather. I was until I did something stupid last night. I wear progressives, and I turned suddenly on the stairs and tripped up and landed on my arm. I'm hoping it's not broken, but it's sore enough that I might head to the doctor and check it. Poor Mr. Magpie came running and was so sweet.

I have got to either get different glasses or remember that I have to be careful. I'm used to doing things in rapid succession, so progressives might not be the best choice of glasses for me now that I'm 110! ;-)

XO,

Sheila

Creations By Cindy said...

Amazing ideas as always! WOW! Thanks for sharing.