Sunday

New Fall Decor

I have been doing a little fall decorating and want to share with you! I did run into a bit of trouble with the photography since we're experiencing a tropical depression here in Fl and it's been cloudy and raining for two days. It's difficult to get good pictures with bad lighting.

This is our foyer.
I like to change the decor on the hall tree with each season. I didn't mean to show the umbrella stand in the picture above, but decided to leave it so the two pictures will also show up.
I kept it simple with only a few fall touches.

I keep this little sign on the hall tree at all times.
I also use it as my blog banner, as I hope all who visits my blog are blessed.


The bottom of the hall tree has a vignette of beaded pumpkins.
I purchased the tall pumpkin at TJ Maxx recently. I was happy to find it since I had seen a white one on someone's blog and loved it!

I had to use the flash and the beads on the pumpkins pick up a lot of the light causing them to look shiny (they don't shine!)

I'm enjoying this simple welcome in our foyer



You may remember this pretty lantern I purchased recently at Hobby Lobby with a birthday gift card. (Click here to see more.)
I dressed it up with faux fall leaves
I'll never light the candle, so I put leaves inside as well
This lantern sits on a low curio cabinet in the dining room. The dining room is just past the foyer, on the right.

The vignette below is on an end table beside the sofa in the family room:
The large wire platter is upright on a plate stand. A gold mercury glass bowl of beaded fruit is in front of it, with a small bird to the side.



I will share more pictures of fall decor, throughout the house, in the next few days.
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my fall decor. I will also soon share a little Halloween decorating and my scarecrow collection.

I'm linking to The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sundays., Marty's Table Top Tuesday, Bloggerette sorority's Show Us Your Fall, and Wow Us Wednesday. Click on their names for lots more inspiration.

I'm also joining Liz at Savy Season's for her Autumn Arrives Party. Thanks for hosting!
Click on her name for lots more inspiration!

Katherine

14 comments:

Debbie said...

I have been admiring that piece that you use in your blog header. I'm glad to see how it's used in the house. Your fall decorating looks wonderful. It's just such a FUN time to decorate, IMO. I enjoy it even more than Christmas, actually.

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Hi Katherine,
Thanks for visiting the Cottage at the Crossroads and leaving your comment. I love your fall decorations. That sign on your hall tree with that decorative mirror behind it is just gorgeous. And what would we do without Hobby Lobby to help us decorate???

Marigene said...

Your entryway looks very festive. I love the colors of fall, they are so warm and inviting. The beaded pumpkins are great, bet they come alive when the sun hits them!
Are those Chinese lanterns in the vase on the hall tree?

Kathleen said...

Looks like Fall has arrived in Fla.! Lovely, K, just the right touch. Still s o nice and warm here, hard to get motivated for Fall! Maybe I will skip it this year!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It all looks wonderful, but I especially love that wire plate. That is so different!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Those are the perfect fall touches, Katherine, and I love the plants you have in the vase. Are those Chinese lanterns? If so, they are neat.

XO,

Sheila

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Katherine, I just saw your post on Table Top Tuesday. Your fall decorations are just lovely! Love the foyer...so warm and inviting. And I adore the pumpkins vignette! Very Cute!! I am your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! God bless you!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful Fall in your home Katherine!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am hoping all goes well today, Katherine! Will be thinking of you...

XO,

Sheila

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Very pretty. I just love that little black bird!

parTea lady said...

The new fall decor is lovely. The beaded pumpkins and fruit are very pretty and I love your lantern arrangement.

bj said...

I adore all your pretty decorating. Everything looks fabulous.

The Tablescaper said...

Love all your Fall fluffing. So sorry to be so late in getting to visit but I'm glad you chose to be a part of Seasonal Sundays this past week and hope you'll join me again this week.

- The Tablescaper

The French Hutch said...

I love how you added the fall touches to your home. I especially love the pumpkins. They add a lovely pop of color and I love the glitter. You pulled everything together and it looks great. Happy Fall

~Emily
The French Hutch