Wednesday

Sweet Caden!


I can't believe I'm still without a camera! I still haven't started that big search for the manual, hubby is waiting for me to find it! He is in no hurry for a camera. In the meantime, I'll do what grandmothers do - I'm showing pictures of our little Caden! My daughter sent new pictures today! This one is my favorite. They always find really good photographers.

Please bear with me! Thanks for visiting!
If you would like to see his big beautiful eyes, and the other nine photos of Caden, let me know and I'll tell you how to get to my granddarlings blog!

Katherine

5 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Katherine, he is beautiful!! I love the outfit and his cute haircut!! :)

Adrienne said...

What a beautiful child! He is a special little boy. This is a great picture. ~Adrienne~

Mary said...

The photo is beautiful. I would give it the caption, "Through the eyes of a child." Thank you so much for sharing it. Caden is beautiful.

Blessings,
Mary

Kelli said...

Oh, Caden is precious, Katherine!
~Kelli
P.s. Thank you for the anniversary wishes!

nannykim said...

Just an awesome photo of Caden!