Friday

Victorian Christmas Tree


It is December 1st, only 24 more days until Christmas! I have bought most of our gifts (purchased online!) but still have to wrap them. I have also started decorating. This year I have decorated seven small trees with themes of: Teacups, angels, Nativity, Santas, Bears, Snowmen, and a small Victorian tree. When we have family coming we put up this large tree and I decorate it with my collection of Victorian ornaments.

I will be featuring photos of decorations of past Christmas until I have time to upload the new decor photos. Some of you have seen some of these pictures, but some of you are new visitors to my blog and have not seen them. Perhaps some of you will make comments and let me know you are there! Thank you in advance!

May you have a wonderful Christmas season!

Katherine

2 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is a stunning tree!

Mary said...

Oh this is so beautiful. I clicked on the picture hoping I could enlarge it to see all the detail but it didn't enlarge. :o(
Victoria is my favorite, at least I think!