Sunday

Christmas music


Although we already have too many Christmas CDs we always buy one or two more each Christmas. This year we bought Enya's "Sounds of the Season" Christmas music, and "December" by Chris Botti.

On Enya's CD: Adeste, Fideles; The Magic of the Night, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Christmas Secrets, Amid The Falling Snow, and Oiche Chium (Silent Night.) It's a nice CD, and her style is unique. Any Enya fans out there?

I discovered Chris Botti about two years ago, I love his trumpet music. Some of the songs on his CD: Ave Maria, The Christmas Song, Silent Night, and I Really Don't Want Much for Christmas, etc. Anybody else like Chris Botti?

1 comment:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I always seem to add to my Christmas music collection too. I just love Christmas music! :)