Monday

Table Top Tuesday


I joining Marty for Table Top Tuesday with some of my Christmas decor. Click on Marty's name for lots more inspiration. Thanks, Marty for hosting!

I decorated the top of my computer armoire by adding to what was already there.
You may remember I also decorated it for fall a few months ago.

I added musical instruments and two figurines playing instruments.
I left the green table runner as a swag on the corner.

This is a new Nativity vignette. I bought the Nativity at Home Goods for only $7.99.
I like the deep colors on their garments. I also like this size to make gifts with.

It is displayed on top of my doll curio cabinet. I keep my Madame Alexander doll collection in this curio.
Simple decor, but very meaningful.

This is a different color, dark, but I like the way it turned out!

Those of you who saw my Nativity collection saw the little angels with Baby Jesus displayed in other ways. This year I created a new vignette with them!
I wish I had had this one ready in time for Marty's party.

See the little angels peeking inside to see Baby Jesus!


View from the top:
This vignette is on top of the living room coffee table which is a Butler's Tray table.

Another Nativity on the bottom shelf of the table!

Baby Jesus on a small crystal cake stand lying on top of lace (instead of straw!)

This Nativity is always display in the niche at Christmas time. I try to change it each year. This year I used a paper rose on the bible.

This year I'm decorating for a special person -- my four-year-old grandson, Caden will be here and I've changed a lot of my decor to appeal to him, nothing breakable, so he can handle and play with anything he wants!
I didn't put up the tea cup tree this year so I did my tea room village on top of the my yellow tea cart. I bought three new characters, and just realized I forgot to take a close-up picture of them. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow!

I have my little vintage-look village displayed on the antique sewing machine:

This sewing machine is in the living room.

The white Italian Nativity was moved here on the pedal of the sewing machine. It is on a wicker basket.


The family room is decorated with Santa Claus. This vignette is on top of the TV:

A whimsical wooden folk art angel and Baby Jesus is on top of the TV.

Yesterday I posted about this ceramic Nativity and the story of the missing hand (read my last post.)
I promised to show more of the vignette, here it is!


This big wooden Nativity is on the left side of the large curio cabinet:



I also tweaked the vignette I shared on TTT last week, adding some holly around the candles:
I can't seem to leave things alone!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my Christmas decor,
please come back to see more on Wednesday!

I still have to show you the top of my china cabinet
and more table tops!!

Merry Christmas!

Katherine


13 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wonderful vignettes and I do love that nativity you found at HomeGoods!

Adrienne said...

Love your decorations. I think your little nativity vignette is absolutely adorable! Think I'll shop for some pieces as I thrift and garage sale through the year. I have the perfect little piece for a Baby Jesus. You have such a neat touch with things you arrange. You inspire me to get out of my chair and get busy. I need to 'do' my hutch and then I'll be finished. At least I will quit after that's done!
~Adrienne~

xinex said...

Your Christmas decor is so pretty, Katherine. Love the Christmas Village and all your Nativity. Merry Christmas to you and your family!..Christine

Natasha in Oz said...

Katherine, as always, your home looks beautiful and stylish. Your decorations for Christmas as really gorgeous.

I hope that you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant 2011! Enjoy all the happiness and joy that this blessed season brings.

Best wishes always,
Natasha.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Katherine, such beautiful vignettes. All of your Nativity scenes are just stunning. Everything looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining TTT and I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

Kathleen said...

So you are back from another gala weekend! You know how to live, dear K!

I love it all, but the angels peeking in to see Jesus is just adorable!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Christmas sure looks pretty at your house! Love the picture on your sidebar of you and your dearest one. Have fun with your grandson....Having children around is the best of Christmas gifts!

GwendolynKay said...

Beautiful Christmas decor! I love all your nativities. That reindeer in your header is quite grand!
Blessings~
Gwenny

SmilingSally said...

I love the way you've displayed the reason for the season.

Marigene said...

You have decorated so nicely, Katherine...I love the adorable little village vignette on your tea cart.
beautiful header photo...that deer is too cute!

A Hint of Home said...

How fun that Caden is coming to town!! He will have a ball looking at all your little pretties.
Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Oh my...I would not be able to pick a favorite! Each of your vignette's are beautiful! The baby Jesus & Angles on your butler's tray is adoreable and I also love the display on your sewing machine! So creative and I enjoyed each one!
Merry Christmas Katherine!
Always love your visits,
Cindy

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Christmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria