Monday

Table Top Tuesday

I think I'm setting a record (for me) today by doing THREE posts! All three feature my Nativity collection. I always try to join in Marty's Table Top Tuesday party, so couldn't miss it this time either! Thanks, Marty for hosting! Click on her name for lots more inspiration.

Today's table top is a new design I did last week with one of my favorite Nativities, it's from Hobby Lobby.

The candlesticks, candles and Noel are also from Hobby Lobby.


The metal Christmas tree is from - where else - Hobby Lobby!
The Nativity is sitting on a small mirror, it was from Home Goods.
I should have taken a close-up of it as it has roses on the edges.

The shiny gold roses are from a dollar store a few years ago, I wish I could find more!
Our precious Holy Family

I didn't know how I would use this metal tree when I bought it,
but now see it is perfect for this vignette!

This vignette is on the small curio cabinet in the dining room. I hope you like it! It has more of a simple uncluttered look, as opposed to my "more is better" decorating! We'll see if it lasts!


Merry Christmas!

God's Blessings!

Katherine

To see the other two posts with more of my Nativity collection, click here:
http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2010/12/reason-for-season.html

and here:
http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2010/12/cloche-christmas-party.html

7 comments:

xinex said...

The tree and the Nativity go so well together, Katherinew. Beautiful! The "Noel" vignette is pretty too....Christine

Christmas-etc... said...

Everything looks just so tasteful and lovely!
Blessings!
Ann
PS Be sure to enter my GIVEAWAY!

bj said...

This is so pretty.
Happiest day,
bj

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Katherine...your nativities are fabulous...as is all your decorating. I love that pillow! Wow 3 posts in one day....you were inspired!! Great job!

Olive said...

Hi Katherine, the metal tree does go with that nativity and it is beautiful. I have trouble doing a minimal look as I excel at "more" all the time. ♥O

Carole Burant said...

That tree and the nativity were made to go together! I love the way you added those flowers to the nativity as well, just gorgeous!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Katherine! You've done well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)