Monday

Master Bedroom and Bath

I took some pictures of our master bedroom and master bathroom today because I want to start working on my blog design and place photos of our home on the side bar the way some of you do.

I started blogging in January 2006 and posted photos of our home over the years, but I know some of my new followers probably haven't seen pictures of the rooms in our house. I like the way some people place a picture of each room of their house on the sidebar of their blog, you get a feel of their personality right away.

Above and below are pictures of the window treatment in our master bath. The chandelier (I call it a candlellier because it has candles!)

The candlelier hangs above our Jacuzzi tub

Below is the window treatment above our bed.
I made this over eight years ago when we moved here and still like it!


A close-up of window treatment. I used three different fabrics
and topped it with faux flowers and berries.
The gold sheer underneath is actually a lace tablecloth.


A TV is inside this armoire in our bedroom

That's my stack of bibles and books beside the bed
I couldn't figure out a way to take a picture of the matching swivel mirror without getting myself in the mirror! I'll keep working on that, and also take a picture of the dresser, I forgot that!


Have a happy day!
God Bless.

Katherine

9 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Katherine...girl I love your window and the way you did that...you need to tell me how you wrapped all that fabric like that Ooooh did I say I loved that...just beautiful my friend...thanks for sharing this...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Katherine, your home is so lovely. YOur bedroom and bath are just beautiful. I love your window treatments. They have so much personality. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen these pictures before. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

Musings of A Minister said...

Thanks for the tour. Good pictures. Have a great evening.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

So nice to see rooms of your home. I would love to do the pictures also...but really, I need a three column blog!!

Duchess of Tea said...

You have a very charming home. Love the floral pieces above the windows. Thanks for sharing
Duchess xx

Martha said...

Everything looks beautiful!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

~really~Really~REALLY pretty!
:)
~Becca~

Lallee said...

I haven't seen this area of your house in a while so I really enjoyed seeing these again.

Lady Katherine said...

Drapes are beautiful! As the bed and armoire! Now that chandy with pearls and candles! In the bath, Oh Yes! I love that! I need to make one, mmm... My daughter just took down a chandy, I could paint it white, find some globes and turn it into a candle chandy instead of an electric one! Oh, I just used my pearls up! I will need some more! Such a great idea. I need to just stay here all day! Oh, it is raining got to run, I left some things outdoors!