Tuesday

A Beautiful Award!

I would like to thank Her Grace the Duchess of Tea for bestowing a wonderful award to me! She has a new blog (new to me) it is just beautiful! Rose Tea Cottage has so much to offer, not only tea cups, tea pots, flowers, beauty and recipes, but humor as well! Most of you know how much I love all things that have to do with tea and tea parties!

This is the message I received today: "The Duchess of Tea has bestowed a title upon you. Her Grace requests the honour of your presence at the knighting ceremony to be held at Rose Tea Cottage. "

Thank you so much, Duchess, I am very honored to receive this award from you! I will enjoy wearing my crown!


I'm sorry I've been MIA a few days. I've had some company, wonderful long-time friends came to visit! I enjoyed seeing them so much. We were next door neighbors for 35 years!


Have a happy day!
God Bless.

Katherine

9 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Dame Katerine is how we should address you now...with the title and all, you deserve it darling, enjoy it and thanks for being my blog friend.
Duchess xx

Mary said...

Congratulations Katherine! As a sister tea lover, I know how much this means to you, and I know you will wear your crown with grace! Company is nice, yes, but glad you're back - I'm looking forward to seeing more tea lovelies from your collection!

Unknown said...

Congratulations,enjoy wearing your crown, Thank you for your sweet words on my blog x

Carole Burant said...

Congratulations on receiving such a beautiful award! How wonderful that you got to spend time with old friends, no doubt you had lots of catching up to do:-) Not long ago I ran into this woman who used to be our neighbour while I was growing up and it was so much fun reminiscing.

Wishing you a lovely day, my friend. xoxo

A Hint of Home said...

Congratulation on your award. You are so deserving.
Sounds like a wonderful time you had with dear friends.

No, your card was right on time. Thank you so much!

Lallee said...

Congratulations. You are a worthy winner. From a Duchess no less! Finding kindred spirits reminds me of why blogs are just so fun.

Sonalida said...

Congratulations on you award, I to am the recipient of this award and I am very proud of it. I am a new bolger as well and invite you to stop by for tea.

Sonalida said...

Nice of you to stop by Katherine.

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.