Monday

Blog back to normal!


Yay! Good news! I'm so happy!! My husband loaded Mozilla onto this computer and the sidebar, etc. came back!! We were using Explorer, so that was causing the problem, not Blogger! Thanks, Connie for your suggestion! If you are having these problems, or if you don't see the sidebar, etc. on my blog, or somebody else's blog, it could be the browser you are using, try changing the browser and see if things change.

Connie, Livingbeautifully, also has tutorials for blogs, and photography. They are very informative, check them out here, along with her pretty blog!

Thanks, also, to everybody else who tried to help me solve the problem! Ceekay, even called me from Arizona to try to help me!! She's a darling, and she has a beautiful blog, check it out here!

God Bless.

Katherine

4 comments:

Susie said...

Glad all is well again! Computer problems can be so frustrating..
I've used Firefox for several years now and love it.

Connie said...

I would have called you also if I knew where you lived, chick!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Mary said...

Katherine,

I can't see the sidebar, so it could be Explorer.

Just dropped by to see how you're doing. It's been a while.

Hope you have a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

A Romantic Porch said...

YaY! Katherine, So happy you're back. I just wanted to say thank you so much for allowing me to feature your porch for the Month of February. It was my honor. I have posted the new one for March. I don't know if you have met Claudia yet or not. Have a wonderful week. xo rachel