Sunday

Home Tour - Ann's House - Dining Room

Ann's lovely dining room is to the right of the living room, through the archway behind us above. The French doors above, on the left are off the kitchen, and lead to the outside patio.
I like the soft colors in the dining room and the dining tables and chairs in light colored wood go nicely with the rest of the home decor.
The beaded fringe garland is a nice touch on the chandelier. Those are fresh flowers too!

I also have the yellow rose painting above! Ann and I like so many of the same things!


I'm sorry for the glare on the picture below, but I want you to see how she has the wreath on the corner of it!

What is your favorite item in the dining room?

Now scroll down to see Ann's Breakfast Nook and Kitchen.

Katherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the painted furniture and the window treatments. You both have great taste with the picture of the yellow rose.

Janet

Mary said...

I am loving that large candle with the grapes, ivy and floral. It looks so pretty and I also like the little wreath on the corner of the picture. Her home is so pretty!