Tuesday

Top Ten Predictions


TOP 10 PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION


1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed teaching and healing.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL


Never doubt in the dark....what God shows you in the light !
Katherine

10 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Amen! I agree wholeheartedly! My God is in control, and remains the steadfast and the same, always! :) ~Rhonda

nanatrish said...

Yes, Praise the Lord, He is still in control. No matter what we see going on and the values of some leaders we must hold fast to Him. He will lead us. He is our salvation. God is in control!!!!

Carrie said...

Yes I believe that whatever happens, God is in control. He grants rulership to those who fill fit His plan.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Beautiful. Our pastor said on Sunday...whoever wins, God is still on the Throne on Wednesday!

Cathryn said...

Hi Katherine. Amen on the top ten predictions - very heart warming. He truly is in control - no matter what - and that makes for a very peaceful night's sleep. Lord Bless You, Cathy in Kentucky

Betty said...

Katherine,

And I am so grateful that He is in control and nothing takes Him by surprise....God Bless...Betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I needed this.

A Romantic Porch said...

Bless you Katherine.

Anonymous said...

I know how disappointed you are. There are lots of us out there. However, I don't believe we have lost the power of prayer. God doesn't always answer our prayers the way we want. I have had a lot of prayers answered no when I thought the only logical answer was yes. Sometimes it was months or even years later that I could see why God gave that answer. I don't know what is in store for America. I do believe the end times are close and perhaps this is the way it needs to be right now. I know one thing. In the end we win. God has promised that.
I took the icon off my sidebar. I was sad to do it. I'll be glad to put it back up if and when you decide to go that route again.
Hugs and blessings,
Charlotte

Marnie said...

I really liked this list! Very true and exactly what we should be focusing on! Thanks.