Monday

Bible Journaling for Easter

Today I'm sharing some of the bible journaling I did during Easter time. 
I drew them in my Aspire journaling bible, but the ideas came
from people who shared them on Pinterest. 
I don't have their names to give them credit.

 From Luke:

From Matthew:

 From John:

From 2 Peter:

From John:
 

Acts.
The Holy Spirit is promised to 
come to those who believe
Jesus is the Son of God
 
 The Holy Spirit leads and guides us.

 Eternal Life is our Free Gift
when we Believe

The Holy Bible is full of promises for those of us
who believe
to claim and trust the Lord to 
do as He has promised us.

Thank you Lord Jesus
for dying on the cross for us
so we may have eternal life.


Katherine

1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

How beautiful Katherine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy