Tuesday

New Door Decor

My daughter, Ashleigh and her family
gave me this new door decoration
for my birthday!
It came from Etsy.

 This is how it looked when it arrived in the mail - unfinished wood!

I did my initial first so it wouldn't be "jak!" 
 
I painted it Hunter Green

 The green looks black, but it's Hunter Green!

Hunter Green looks nice with our pale yellow front door.

I decided to decorate the top with silk flowers
 

 Don't you like it better this way?

Welcome to our home!

Thanks, Ashleigh! We love it!

I'm linking to Susan's Metamorphosis Monday, click on her name for more fun. 

(The door monogram was ordered from Barn Love on Etsy.)
Katherine

4 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the door decor Katherine and I think the floral piece really gave it a pop. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Alycia Nichols said...

Gorgeous, Katherine! We have our monogram on the front door, too. It's such a classic look! Enjoy that lovely gift!

Love Bears All Things said...

Good to see a post from you...
Mama Bear

Jack said...

WOW this is really really good. Great job dear ! Now I am considering something similar for my own door. This is brilliant. And thanks for sharing!