Tuesday

Scarecrow Parade!

Time for a scarecrow parade featuring my scarecrow collection!


I have been collecting scarecrows for a few years now. I try to add at least one each year.

I only buy unusual scarecrows, such as this pumpkin scarecrow above, isn't she cute! I think she is the one I bought last year. I haven't been able to find an unusual scarecrow this year :-(

This little scarecrow above has fallen down. I like the look on his face!

This one is in a wheelbarrow.

This one is Chip (Chip off the old block)
(Get it, "block!!" Hee-hee!)

This is Clem, a tall, skinny, floppy, scarecrow,
he is one of my favorites!

This one is Chubby!

This one is a biker!


More favorites are made from flower pots,

and a light bulb!



This is Toni Tenille, made of chenille!

Velva is made from velour!

Candy corn anyone?


The Jonas Brothers (or Sisters?)


Priscilla



She is "Blondie"





Small scarecrow salt shakers


Tiny boy and girl scarecrows

This scarecrow can be posed in different positions




Riding a pumpkin on wheels!

Displayed on top of the TV armoire in the family room


The gang's all here!

Which is your favorite scarecrow? Any suggestions for names for the unnamedscarecrows?


Have a happy day!
God Bless.

Katherine

11 comments:

Teresa's New Life said...

WOW! What a collection! I love Clem & Priscilla too. I hope you find a good one this year.

Mary said...

How adorable, Katherine! That's a fantastic collection you have. I like the little boy and girl...trying to think of names for them...how about Jake and Honey! What perfect accessories for autumn decor...just adorable!

God bless..hope you're having a great week so far!

Mary

Eileen said...

What a great collection you have! It's hard to pick a favorite but I think I'd have to say the little guy on the little screen door is my most favorite! I love it, it's so precious!
Thanks for sharing!
All the best,
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine! Oh how cute are your little scarecrows! You have quite the collection and they are so cute.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I just love all of them. Your collection of scarecrows are all just so cute. I havn't seen such a wonderful collection before. Really fantastic. Hugs, Marty

ThriftyAnnabella said...

What a cute collection!

Carole Burant said...

Chip off the old block...groannnnnn! lol Love it! Omigosh, Katherine, I have never seen anyone collect scarecrows before, such a wonderful collection you have and I noticed right away how unusual they all are from the standard ones. I don't think I could pick a favourite one since they are all darling!! xoxo

Lucy said...

The little girl frightcrow stuck on the candelabra could be carolabra?

joyh82 said...

OMG, you have quite the collection. I love scarecrows too.

Love Bears All Things said...

This was fun! I like the looks of the ones made from flower pots. I might try to do one of those next year. I'll have to come back and see it then. We made dolls like the one with the block of wood once.
Thanks for sharing,
Mama Bear

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Sweet Katherine~ I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

Sweet Holiday wishes,
Sara