Wednesday

Heart Window Treatments

I bought the wooden heart garland at TJ Maxx for just $7.95 this year! I had planned to put it over the French doors in the breakfast nook, but decided I liked them over the crocheted lace window valance in the dining room. I like the contrast of the country on the lace!

I have wanted to make some fabric hearts, but still haven't gotten around to it yet, so when I saw the wooded ones, I settled for those!

I bought the glass heart, below, after Christmas, for about a dollar. I think it was at Target. The red ribbon was on some of our Christmas gifts, glad I saved it!

You shall love the Lord
God with all your heart,
and with all your soul,
and with all your mind,
and with all your strength.
Mark 12:30


Katherine

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katherine-
Love all your Valentines Dcor-- www.coloradolady.blogspot.com
is hosting a Love Wednesday -with every Wed. showing Love themed Decor! You would fit right in!!!
Karyl

Adrienne said...

That is perfect there! I don't have any Valentine's decorations out. I'd better get busy!
~Adrienne~

Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, I love it! That heart garland really looks perfect on your lace curtains, just beautiful. You're really making me think twice about not decorating for Valentine's Day! lol xoxo

Love Bears All Things said...

I was in TJ Maxx last week. I wish they'd had that garland then.
I like it hanging over the curtain like that. A great idea for other garlands for other holidays.
Mama Bear

Lallee said...

The heart garland is adorable. I could see myself putting one in my shopping cart. It really stands out against your valance.

joyh82 said...

What cute heart decorations for your windows! Very clever.

La Tea Dah said...

All of your sweetheart decorations are so pretty! Cheerful, romantic, and beautiful.

LaTeaDah

Anonymous said...

Love your hearts on your lace curtains. Perfect match together. Looks so pretty

Janet

Unknown said...

Your window swag is so beautiful. Very Valentiney around your home.

Kelli said...

That is the sweetest garland and I love it with the lace! I put out some Valentine decorations today. :0)
~Kelli
P.s Thank you for the birthday wishes!