Wednesday

"A Day in the Country"

This is "A Day in the Country" the shop we visited in Hendersonville, NC.

It was cold and raining, but my sweet hubby went out in the rain and took these pictures of Ro and me on the porch!


Ro's sweet hubby also went into the rain and took this one of us below!

Here we are having a most delicious lunch in the Cafe on the Veranda. I loved the turkey sandwich with cranberry chutney!


Ro and I are happy after lunch and shopping!

What a fun time we had with Ro and Tom! Thanks so much to our new dear friends, who drove
on a very bad day to take us to this wonderful place!


Blessings to all of you this year!!

Katherine

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's my kind of place to shop. Loved the pictures of Disney World and the A.S.A.P. things are so cute.
Thank you for your nice comments about the picture of me and my Dad. What looks like a tiara on my head is actually braids. My Mom used to fix my hair like that a lot. Braid the sides and cross them on the top. Guess that was a 40s style.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It almost looks like you are sitting where we sat the last time we were there. Glad you had such a great time!

La Tea Dah said...

What a lovely shop --- and such nice friends. It looks like you had a great time! You're lookin' good, Katherine!

LaTeaDah

A Hint of Home said...

What a wonderful day it was, weather and all. Great company, food and shopping. Who could ask for anything else. So glad you enjoyed your visit.
Hope DH is feeling better.

tea time and roses said...

Hello Katherine!

What a beautiful shop name, and a lovely shop too! Sounds like a beautiful day out, not even the rain could ruin!:o) Beautiful!

Smiles...

Beverly

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

WOW! I saw the link to your blog on Lallee's Cottage and was looking at your wonderful blog...when I saw THIS! Day in the Country is just down the street from ME! And I met another blogger friend there and wrote this post...

http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-in-country.html

What a coincidence! We all love so many of the same things!

Love your photos! Hope it's a nicer day the next time you visit!

Anonymous said...

Nice view. I like the weather at that picture.

Lallee said...

It is so fun to meet fellow bloggers. It looks like a fun day despite the weather, and it appears the hubbies were very good sports too.