Thursday

Photo album workshop


I've been spending a lot of my spare time working on the babies photo albums. I also have a weekly workshop for a group to come work on their photo albums with me. A special internet friend suggested I show a picture of this workshop, here it is Mary Fran! The table looks clean now, but gets in a big mess fast! The paper bags are for the scraps. That's Caden's album I'm working on, blue background on the page with the birth announcement and a photo of him in the hospital. I do simple pages that are faster and not too overpowering that the photos don't show up. I believe the photos should be the main focus, not the decorating.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I would have such fun at your Creative Memory workshops. You have inspired me to get back to work on my granddaughter's album.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. I think I will move myself from working on the floor to working on my dining room table! Smile!