Tuesday

Thanksgiving Decor

This is Phase 3 of my fall decorating. In September I first decorated with my Scarecrow collection. Then the middle of October I decorated with cute Halloween. Now I am decorating for Thanksgiving.
Above is the star of our Thanksgiving decor! A white ceramic cornucopia I bought about 25 years ago. This year I re-did the floral arrangement inside the cornucopia.  It is displayed alone on the glass coffee table in our newly decorated family room. Below you can get a peek of the new white sofa and rug. I'll be doing a before and after makeover of our family room, hopefully before Thanksgiving. We are still working on it.


Read about the white cornucopia floral makeover here:  http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/11/cornucopia-and-wicker-turkey-make-overs.html

View from the top:
 


I did this floral arrangement on the end table using cotton (from Hobby Lobby) here you can get a peek at our new white lamps.

The other end table and lamp. White pumpkin display:
 

Pumpkin with Magnolia
(A peek at our new white lamp
and white cabinet!)

White wicker turkey with floral arrangement
on end table beside recliner:

Display in the breakfast nook:
 

 Indian Girl with bounty:

Display on the curio cabinet in the dining room:
 

A favorite turkey (from Hobby Lobby years ago.)
 

View showing the niche (on the right)
 

 Centerpiece on dining room table:
 Read about the cornucopia makeover here: http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/11/cornucopia-and-wicker-turkey-make-overs.html
View from the top:

 Decor in the niche:
 

 Niche with light on:
 

Fall leaves (beads) on the lace curtains in the dining room:


Pilgrim rag dolls displayed in the foyer:

Foyer:
 Beaded pumpkins on bottom of hall tree
(Top was shown in the first Fall Decor post.)

 Velvet pumpkins in a wooden basket:

 This small white wicker turkey with floral arrangement is
displayed on a plant stand in the dining room.
 Read the story of the wicker turkey makeovers here: http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/11/cornucopia-and-wicker-turkey-make-overs.html


I hope you enjoyed seeing my simple Thanksgiving decor
 

 See Part 1 of my Fall Decorating here: http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/09/new-fall-decor.html

See Part 2 of my Fall Decorating here: http://thingsienjooy.blogspot.com/2017/10/happy-halloween.html

I'm joining Susan's Metamorphosis  Monday, click on her name for lots more inspiration.

Katherine

2 comments:

Alycia Nichols said...

Lovely, Katherine! I’ve heard a lot of friends lament the difficulty of decorating for fall in warmer climates like Florida, but it looks to me like you’ve got it covered!

amist said...


شركة امست للتنظيف
امست للنظافة

شركة امست للتنظيف بالقطيف هي افضل شركة تنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية يمكنكم الاعتماد عليها في تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والبيوت والمجالس والكنب والمفروشات والخزانات والمسابح وكافة خدمات التنظيف الشاملة والمتنوعة بافضل جودة وافضل الادوات وامهر العمالة وارخص الاسعار بخصومات تصل الي 30% اتصل الان واحصل علي الخصم مع شركة امست للتنظيف