Tuesday

Vintage Bunnies Tablescape - Wait for it!

I found these adorable Vintage Bunny Plates at World Market right before Easter and didn't have time to do a tablescape with them. I already had one Easter 'scape done anyway. I just couldn't resist these plates since I love vintage things!  So next year I will make a tablescape with them --- wait for it!!!

 The four different scenes on each plate
were in a cute box

The paintings are even wrapped around to the back! Isn't that the cutest! 


                      Dancing Bunnies!

 Painting Bunny

 More Dancing Bunnies!

And Bunnies hiding eggs! (Or did they find them!)
 See why I couldn't resist them? Plus, they were on sale!! The original price was $29.99, then 25% off, plus there was a $10 off coupon, so the final price was only $12.50! Yay!

 So I have a whole year to come up with a centerpiece and tablescape with these adorable plates! I may even use these vintage look bunnies that I've had a few years:
                               and


 I hope you enjoyed having a sneak preview of next year's Easter tablescape!

I'm joining Susan's Thursday Tablescapes, click on her name for lots of inspiration.

Katherine

6 comments:

Marigene said...

Your bunny collection is wonderful...so are the new plates. Can't wait to see how you use them next year. What a great price for them, too.
Have a nice week, Katherine.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my goodness! You got those babies CHEAP! My kind of price! Love them. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

La Tea Dah said...

I love the bunny plates! They make me smile!!!

LTD said...

Ahhh, those are sooo cute, I love them. Great find!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Linda said...

Beautiful and delightful! :)

candlelightsupper said...

The plates are adorable. How darling is that to carry the design around and over the edge! World Market is one of my favorite stores. Somehow I missed those plates. Your bunny rabbit collection is so cute and whimsical. Thanks