Saturday

Little Red Truck and the Easter Bunny's Helpers


(Note: Tablescape is below, after the story!)
The Little Red Truck had a new adventure when the Easter Bunny asked for help delivering Easter eggs!



The bunnies had so much fun hiding all the eggs for the children.



Aren't they cute little bunnies? This is Molly:


This is Maggie:


This is Cleo


And this is Ralph!

I've had the little bunnies for several years, found them at Dollar Tree.


The Little Red Truck enjoyed this adventure so much!



Wonder what the next adventure will hold?



The Little Red Truck has been with me since before Christmas
 I found it at Hobby Lobby. not sure if they still have them, maybe online?


It has been so fun seeing the adventures that comes his way!

 Come back after Easter to see what he's been up to!

Have a very Happy Easter!!

I'm also sharing my Shutterfly book on my Bunny Collection, click here

I have added more to this post by doing a tablescape and using the Little Red Truck centerpiece above. I'm joining Susan's Tablescape Thursday click on her name for lots of inspiration!


White plates on woven pink and orange placemats topped with floral napkins and white bunny napkins.


 You can see the little bunny napkin rings.

 The striped flatware goes nicely with the napkins.


Thanks, Susan for hosting!

Happy Easter!

Katherine

2 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

That little red truck sure gets around! LOL! Happy Easter sweet lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Thelma said...

I love that little red truck. Happy Easter